Welcome to the Obilu Class Page!

Welcome to my corner of the internet! My name is Marisa Davis and I am a proud San Francisco native. An independent artist with a fascination with jewelry in every form, I picked up the hobby in my teenage years.

Eventually I was taken on as apprentice to a local high-profile jewelry designer. For years, I trained in advanced jewelry craft, design, color theory, and was taught everything from peyote stitch to pearl knotting and wire wrapping!

Now, here I am, years later, teaching classes in my own right, sharing my love and enthusiasm for enriching the creative soul through wearable works of art! I am so happy you could join me!

Thank you very much for stopping by! I am extremely happy and proud to be teaching classes at General Bead, located at 637 Minna St in San Francisco.

Class schedules and descriptions can be found below.

Drop by my Etsy site:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/obilu

To sign up for the class, or, if you would like further information, please fill out the simple contact form to the right and I will email you personally ASAP!

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Classes are BACK!

The weekend is SO close!  And you know what that means...

With classes BACK ON at General Bead San Francisco, the weekend means gearing up for some fun at our Saturday afternoon beading classes!

Yes, it's true- my post-operative thumb is on the mend, and I'm ready to take up my pliers and wires!  Classes will be held Saturday June 14, and Saturday June 21!

I'm going to leave the subjects of these classes open!  I'll bring all of my materials, and we'll have a great time no matter what you'd like to learn!  Or shop the incredible selection at General Bead- they have every shape, color, make, model, and trend of bead out there!  Bring your inspiration and creativity to my table and take home your new masterpiece!

Be sure to sign up, ask questions, send a friendly note through this blog, and we'll get you a special place reserved in class!

Oh, and of course, a special thank you to everyone who came out to see me for the Lower Haight Art Walk!  My booth had a successful turnout- but most importantly, I had fun being out in the sunshine seeing all of you!  Wasn't the live band just too awesome?

For those of you who missed it, here's a little snapshot of my booth!  A few of the items from my table are still available at www.obilu.etsy.com - hurry on over!

The Summer is just beginning, and so many more adventures await us all in the months ahead!  Stay tuned, my ObiLuvs!

And always,

No comments:

Post a Comment