Welcome to the Obilu Class Page!

Welcome to my corner of the internet! My name is Marisa Davis and I am a proud San Francisco native. An independent artist with a fascination with jewelry in every form, I picked up the hobby in my teenage years.

Eventually I was taken on as apprentice to a local high-profile jewelry designer. For years, I trained in advanced jewelry craft, design, color theory, and was taught everything from peyote stitch to pearl knotting and wire wrapping!

Now, here I am, years later, teaching classes in my own right, sharing my love and enthusiasm for enriching the creative soul through wearable works of art! I am so happy you could join me!

Thank you very much for stopping by! I am extremely happy and proud to be teaching classes at General Bead, located at 637 Minna St in San Francisco.

Class schedules and descriptions can be found below.

Drop by my Etsy site:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/obilu

To sign up for the class, or, if you would like further information, please fill out the simple contact form to the right and I will email you personally ASAP!

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Up and Running!!

Are you all as busy this Spring as I have been?  Whew!

Obilu has had SO much love and support this month- on top of orders being shipped out (swanky wearable art finding loving forever homes- how awesome is that!), my classes have gotten up and running!

So far I've held classes through March and April, and word seems to be getting around nicely!  My students have been coming up with the BEST ideas, and everyone has really enjoyed the classes so far!  Not to worry, more are on the way!

A special THANK YOU to everyone who has supported me by attending classes, visited my online store at www.obilu.etsy.com, and to those of you who have fallen in love with and purchased your favorite Obilu item!  Keep those Happy Shopper photos coming!

Don't forget to send me a note through this blog right here if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, dynamite strawberry rhubarb pie recipes, or songs stuck in your head.  I always love to hear from you!

Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment