Welcome to the Obilu Class Page!

Welcome to my corner of the internet! My name is Marisa Davis and I am a proud San Francisco native. An independent artist with a fascination with jewelry in every form, I picked up the hobby in my teenage years.

Eventually I was taken on as apprentice to a local high-profile jewelry designer. For years, I trained in advanced jewelry craft, design, color theory, and was taught everything from peyote stitch to pearl knotting and wire wrapping!

Now, here I am, years later, teaching classes in my own right, sharing my love and enthusiasm for enriching the creative soul through wearable works of art! I am so happy you could join me!

Thank you very much for stopping by! I am extremely happy and proud to be teaching classes at General Bead, located at 637 Minna St in San Francisco.

Class schedules and descriptions can be found below.

Drop by my Etsy site:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/obilu

To sign up for the class, or, if you would like further information, please fill out the simple contact form to the right and I will email you personally ASAP!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

New Arrivals Coming Soon to Obilu!

Hi everyone!

It's been a little while since the last post, but don't think I have forgotten about you. I've been having a blast with the classes and I can't wait to see you there! Of course, a girl still needs time to play, and I've been having the best time with my newest creations. I'll tease you with a little sample at the bottom of this post. Keep a sharp eye out at my Obilu Etsy for my newest treasures! 

Now, I can't be the only one having all the fun here, so I'm giving you all a little homework assignment. Go dig through your jewelry boxes, pull out your favorite Obilu bling, and send me your best supermodel selfie modeling it for me at obilu.etsy@gmail.com. Check back and perhaps you will find your glamour shot featured here!

Keep calm and craft on!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment