Welcome to the Obilu Class Page!

Welcome to my corner of the internet! My name is Marisa Davis and I am a proud San Francisco native. An independent artist with a fascination with jewelry in every form, I picked up the hobby in my teenage years.

Eventually I was taken on as apprentice to a local high-profile jewelry designer. For years, I trained in advanced jewelry craft, design, color theory, and was taught everything from peyote stitch to pearl knotting and wire wrapping!

Now, here I am, years later, teaching classes in my own right, sharing my love and enthusiasm for enriching the creative soul through wearable works of art! I am so happy you could join me!

Thank you very much for stopping by! I am extremely happy and proud to be teaching classes at General Bead, located at 637 Minna St in San Francisco.

Class schedules and descriptions can be found below.

Drop by my Etsy site:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/obilu

To sign up for the class, or, if you would like further information, please fill out the simple contact form to the right and I will email you personally ASAP!

Saturday, February 22, 2014

First Class: Basic Beadstringing


I'm ecstatic to announce that the first class held at General Bead (637 Minna St. San Francisco CA 94103) will take place on Saturday, March 1st from 1:00-2:30pm. Learn the basic principles of jewelry making from start to finish.

Topics covered include:

1) Introduction to tools
2) Introduction to materials
3) Techniques for gorgeous necklace and bracelet craft

This fun 90 minute class will be $60 (cash or credit) and tools and materials are happily provided! By the end of class, not only will you be a beadstringing superstar, you will also have goodies to take home to prove it!

Keep a fresh eye out for more classes to come.

Let's get those creative spirits shining and I will see you all on Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment